- Facilities for temperature and saturation effects.
- Materials Library facilities – linear and non-linear materials.
- Material properties can be changed at any point along the length of the bend stiffener.
- Fatigue-based design can be handled by attributing different allowable bend radii to each load case.
- Solves for multiple tension / angle load combinations in a single pass.
- Automated parametric study on the range of stiffener lengths and stiffnesses.
- Simple cone, analytic and user defined profiles.
- Run out to finite wall thickness at the tip.
- Generates Design Chart from which the optimum length and stiffness can be ascertained.
- Automatic performance plotting.
- Interactive Graphical User Interface.
- Graphical and spreadsheet format output.
- Export spreadsheets in Excel format.
- Graph results of user selected variables for abscissa and ordinate axes.
- Copy paste in standard Windows manner.
OrcaBend | Applications | Features | Demo | Documentation