The latest release of OrcaFlex is OrcaFlex 10.0e.
More information and upgrade patch files for this release of OrcaFlex and older versions can be found
by following the links below.
We are still finalising the the exact content of the next release of OrcaFlex. However, over the next 24 months we aim to include as many of the following features as possible:
- Further developments to the frequency domain solver.
- Enhancements to enable more effective and efficient mooring analyses.
- Advanced constraint modelling: hinges/articulations/pivots/constrained dofs etc.
- Code checks: API STD 2RD, better handling of point loads for DNV pipelay code.
- Line results reporting at nodes in addition to mid-segments.
- Line payout, especially for modelling inertia and drag on winches, pipelay etc.
- Histogram results, binning.
- Line added mass variable with proximity to seabed.
- Lateral seabed resistance modelling, thermal/pressure expansion, pipelines.
- Better support for machines with large numbers of processors.
- Software licensing rather than dongles.
Please note that the above list is not a definite commitment. Some features take longer (or occasionally shorter!) to develop than originally estimated.